Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Extra Precautions

If you're thinking about the H1N1 flu, join the crowd. No...we're not wearing masks to avoid the flu however it might not be a bad idea. We are avoiding public as much as possible, and if you're sick don't get all upset if we avoid you...because we will. I have mixed feelings about the H1N1 vaccine. How about you? What are your feelings? Part of me wants to get the protection for my family however a bigger part of me makes me very leery of the thing. I may be wrong about this, but it seems to me that everything was so rushed that it concerns me as to how many corners were cut in the development and production of it. Not to mention the lack of testing. And...I heard a report on Fox News some time ago discussing the fact that the new vaccine has many times more mercury in it than any other vaccine. Although there is no medical, direct correlation between the mercury in vaccines and autism I cannot discount all the moms with autistic kids who swear there is. Anyway...it all boils down to the fact that (despite those who are aghast at my decision) we won't be getting the H1N1 vaccine. We'll just stay away from you...if that's okay? We will be getting our regular flu shots ASAP.

So the mask is my mask that I used today while I undercut the rock on the fireplace. To learn more about that you must go here.

No comments: