Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Let me tell you a little bit about this little guy...

  • First of all...he is a hoot! He's hilarious. I love this age. I adore this little boy!
  • He talks non-stop.
  • He makes jokes...sort of.
  • He loves to chase and be chased.
  • He loves to help.
  • He loves praise and he loves approval.
  • He has started asking for permission for things that previously he wouldn't have asked (like touching the neighbor's yard ornaments).
  • He loves his family.
  • He loves animals. He regularly tells me he wants 2 kitties and a dog. I'd love to oblige that request sometime. I've been keeping my eyes and ears open for a good-ole' family dog for him to run around with and enjoy.
  • He loves being outside.
  • He refers to himself as good-boy or peanut and sometimes Ryan. The other day a waitress asked him his name and he very seriously replied, "Good-Boy Peanut." She very seriously replied, "that's a great name." The rest of us were cracking up!
  • He's becoming very affectionate and his praises are worth the world. I love it when he says, "Momma I'm so proud of you." I really think that could be translated to, "Momma, I really love you a lot."
  • He's still wild and crazy. He doesn't stop running unless he's sleeping.
  • He fights taking a nap, but gets exceptionally cranky by 7 without one.
  • He won't eat green things or red things unless, of course, it's candy.
  • He likes watching movies and his favorites right now are: Flushed Away, Veggies Tales, and Pop-Pop-Seet-Seet (Intro to Star Trek)
  • He wants Santa to bring him new big green tractors although I expect that to change many times before Christmas.
  • He's got the "I wants" confused with the "I needs" and looking through toy ads goes something like this..."I neeeeed this and I neeeeed this and I neeeeed a bunch of these and..."
  • He protects his baby brother and...
  • He tries to beat up his baby brother.
  • He hasn't learned about pay-backs yet.
  • He likes the color pink, but hey..."Real men wear pink!"
  • He still loooooves cars.
  • He goes to bed with several cars each night.
  • He's learning more and more everyday.
  • He's my favorite 3-and-a-half-year-old and I just love him so much!

1 comment:

mimi and Grampy said...

Turn around and he's one,
turn around and he's four,
turn around and he's a
Young Man going out of
your door.