Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crazy Busy

It's been crazy busy around here lately. And really for no particular reason or event. This past week we've been doing the VBS thing at CrossPointe in Crescent. Ryan really enjoyed it. But other than that we haven't been doing anything outstanding to cause all our busy-ness and my lack of blogging. Both of my kiddos have very strong (negative) opinions of me being at the computer, so that accounts for some of the blogging deficits.

Sibling rivalry is already a commonplace in our house. Can you just feel the love?...
We have "beached whales" often, especially on hot days and we've been having plenty of those...
Oh wait! Occasionally we DO have some love between siblings...














...the furry ones!

Evan is a little climber now...

He's fearless too.
Along with climbing Evan has started walking! On Thursday of this past week he started taking several steps without holding on. Walking across the room from one person to another. Today he started letting go and walking from one thing to another. Short distances only though.

With the warm HOT weather we've been having we've been spending a great deal of time outside. It's been a little too hot for my liking this past week so we've had to cut our outside time to only the cooler parts of the day. The pool is the place to be on hot days...
Last weekend we went to White Water Bay for a day of playing in the pools and riding down the slides. We had an AWESOME time. It was great. I didn't take my camera because I figured water and camera don't mix, but next time I'll take it and keep it in a bag. I missed too many good pictures. We also got to meet up with some of the cousins on the Yocham side of the family...
My kids aren't the only ones who like mud. Guess who got a bath recently?....
Gardening. Yep we've been gardening. This siamese squash pair came from Papa Donnie's garden but we've been slowly pulling off a little produce from our own garden. Unfortunately the squash bugs have drastically reduced our squash harvest.
My mud lovers...
Can you see where this is going?...

My climbing daredevil...

My kitchen helper...

My window washer...My mischievous one...

2 comments:

a little love affair said...

Look's like your summer is off to a busy start! Love your boys, they are so cute!!! Evan is getting so big :)

Hilary said...

Oh man I love all the pictures!! They are getting too big...TRY to stay cool :)