Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two Helpers

Here are 2 of my wonderful helpers.By the way...we now have a "new" helper in the family. She's BIG. I'll explain later. :)


(FYI: If it seems that Ryan is in less and less of the pictures please just know that I hold no prejudices one child to another. Ryan is at an age where he sees the camera and runs...or does something ridiculous like putting a pillow over his head. In addition he won't keep his clothes on so even those cute-picture moments can't be shared. It's not acceptable to post a picture of a naked kid. Hopefully when the weather cools off I'll be able to *sneak* some pictures of the kid.)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Love the picture :) Totally understand...Lanta hide from me ALL the time when I try to take her picture...is this a new dog?