Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reality Around Here

Okay...so this is reality around here. If it offends, disgusts, or in any way makes you want to scream that's okay, just don't yell at me. This IS reality at my house.
"Bosco, can I have a taste?"

"Mmmmm. I think I like it."

Of course I don't regularly let Ryan eat the dog bones. It just so happened that he got there faster than I could get to him. And who could resist a picture like that?....


"Crumbs"

My little helper above is cleaning the tray on Ryan's highchair. Again this is a reality in our house. Don't be too alarmed though, I disinfect, clorox, lysol, etc. everything on a very regular basis.

By the way, you can leave comments by clicking on the "comments" below each post. It will have a number before comments indicating how many people have left comments. It will probably open up a pop-up window that allows you to read other's comments and leave your own. Pardon my pitty-party for a moment, but I would love to hear from people. We've been living in isolation since late October, and the lack of interaction with people is starting to really get to me. I'm not complaining entirely. I absolutely love staying home with Ryan and wouldn't trade it for the world. I miss talking to adults and going to Wal-Mart or anywhere else for that matter. Our season of isolation won't last forever, but we still have 2 more months to go.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I miss you! I want you to know that I have yet to miss an update or a picture. Michelle Smith and I were talking, and we decided you can never stop doing this! I love the pics and I think the dog bone is adorable. Just think of how you can blackmail him where he starts dating! You guys are always in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

These are good pictures. Ryan with the dog bone is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how handy those dogs become once baby begins learning to feed himself. Our boxer automatically takes her place beneath the high chair at every meal. Makes clean-up for me so much easier. I now wish I had thought of getting a house dog with my first child. Hoover might be a good name if you end up keeping your last pup!-Charlotte