Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello? Is Anyone There?

During business hours I often unplug one of our cordless phones and give it to Ryan, so that my conversation with the client can be void of screaming. He rarely screams while I'm on the phone, but there are always those occasions.
He loves to play with the phone. Yesterday he finally started using the phone as it was intended (instead of a new chew toy). He walked around the house carrying on his own conversations with his "friend" on the other line while I was talking on the other phone. It was super cute.
I tried to get a video, but his interest in the video camera took precedence over the phone.

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That's so cute.

I like it when Eli "talks" on the phone. He really has these conversations with people. I love this stage!