Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Looks

As you may have noticed...well obviously you've noticed now...that is unless you've not been observant before...or perhaps it's your first time to visit this blog...I've changed the look of the blog because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors of fall...yellows, browns, golds, oranges. It's pretty safe to say that I'll probably change the look of the blog with the changing seasons or maybe even more frequently. Today's escape into the world of creativity was a much needed break from the craziness of the day (and the not-so-great morning I had). "Creative Therapy" is just as good as "Retail Therapy" for me...and oftentimes much less expensive!

For your viewing pleasure here are some pictures of Ryan.
2007--no he's not 2. He's 7 months old

2008--19 months old

2009--2 years 7 months old

1 comment:

Hilary said...

AWWW the pictues are too cute and the blog looks very festive :)