Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finger Lickin' Good

Last week on one of those beautifully cool fall days we were blessed with, Ryan and I made cinnamon rolls. It was the first time I've made cinnamon rolls in a very long time, and the motivation came when Daddy came home from an outing at the Oklahoma State Fair with disappointing results in his food devouring endeavors most notably the way over-priced, tremendously under-sized cinnamon rolls.

Ryan and I had fun...
The dough was yummy, and there was a professional taste tester ready to sample it all.
Of course the filling...the cinnamon and brown sugar...had to be sampled too. That stuff just makes the cinnamon rolls!
Mmmm....mmmm...good! Finger Lickin' Good.
Want some?!

The cinnamon rolls are long gone, every last tasty morsel devoured. I expect, however, that we will be making more, or as Ryan would say "I can get more!"

No comments: