Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

Awww...it's been a while since I've posted. My excuses: busy and tired. But alas, my sweet little boy is sleeping and I'm doing a whole bunch of nothing (as opposed to what I should be doing...packing).

And since my little boy is so stinkin' goofy I thought I'd share these pictures with you.

He still thinks he needs to squeeze in every tight space.

The reason behind this kitty carrier is that we thought we were going to add to the Stanfill family plethora of 4-legged creatures. Someone dumped 2 sweet, beautiful kittens off at my mom's house. She didn't want them and asked begged me to take at least one of them. I agreed and gathered up the supplies for the kitty. Unfortunately upon closer inspection I discovered that kitty was a male, and after my horrible experience with a male cat from years past (spraying everything in the house...even when neutered...ruining tubs of baby supplies...requiring a full room floor redo) I refused the new addition. Now maybe if some sweet, cute little female kitty were to wander up...then we'll talk.

No comments: