Sunday, December 13, 2009

Night...Night!


I'm so sorry for my slothfulness in keeping the blog updated. I've been so tired, so busy, a little stressed, and did I mention tired? But things are looking up! We've just about finished the house project. In fact...we're moving in next weekend (19th)! Hooray! There are still a few things left to complete, but we decided that they weren't so critical to keep us from moving in. You can't imagine what a relief it is to finally be moving in. I was really beginning to stress about how we were going to finish the house and get moved in when I'll be having a cerclage with all the limitations and restrictions too. So....with a tremendous amount of help from my mom and family friends we've finally reached the point of moving and it's now getting very exciting again.

Ryan is doing well. His therapist said he is right on target for an ALMOST 3-YEAR-OLD! Oh I can't believe he's almost 3. Time does fly. Another reason for my excitement in getting moved is the return of "normal". I realize it will be a new normal, but Ryan's schedule has been so disrupted and unpredictable that he's beginning to show signs. Signs that I'm not really enjoying. Signs that make me say "oh my". Signs that he's in desperate need of change...change back to normal. Normal mornings. Normal lunches. Normal play times. Normal times with his Mommy. Normal NAP TIMES! Normal evenings. Normal bedtime. NORMAL again...please!

No comments: