Thursday, January 6, 2011

Half


It's hard to believe that this sweet little face has been blessing our family for 6 months already. 6 months!!! He's 1/2 way to a year already. My how time flies.

Evan went for his 6-month check up today.

Weight: 16 pounds 15 ounces (25%)
Height: 25 3/4 inches (25%)
Head: 17.? in. (50%)

He checked out just wonderfully!

So here's all about my sweet little Evan...

  • He's sitting up independently with only the occasional topple. I pack blankies around him only to buffer the fall.
  • He eats well...very well...bananas, apples, mango, pears, squash, sweet potato, carrots, green beans, peas.
  • His favorites...carrots and pears
  • His least favorites (and thus a cringe and a tongue lashing indicating a "do I really?")...peas and green beans.
  • He won't eat baby cereals.
  • He isn't on a consistent schedule. Schedule? What's that?!
  • However...he consistently takes a good 2-3 hour nap in the morning and a couple of short little quickie naps in the afternoon.
  • He says "Momma". Honestly...he does. When I leave the room he sticks his bottom lip out and cries, "Ma ma ma ma ma".
  • He rolls over and although he is able to roll back over he rarely does. He just gets "stuck" on his tummy and screams...or...sometimes...he just goes to sleep.
  • He sometimes sleeps 6 or 7 hours at night...and sometimes he doesn't
  • He's social
  • He's smiley
  • He's a happy little boy
  • He's adorably cute and I'm so glad he's mine!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Yes, he is very precious!! 6 months old?!!! that's just too fast :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! He seems to be edible! Kiss him and his handsome big bro for me,
krystina, plovdiv, bulgaria
p.s. my boys are already 10 and 14 yo. I wonder how fast time flies.