Monday, January 23, 2012

In Case You're Wondering...

In case you're wondering if I'm ridiculous enough to let my kids play in the water on a cold day...
you're only partially correct.  These pictures were taken several weeks ago on one of the "warmest" winter-time days we've had.  It was probably "too cool" for our activities, but we had a brief reminder of some spring-time fun.

In case you're wondering if Evan is kissing his brother...
that would be NO.

In case you're wondering if that is indeed a toad...
that, too, would be a NO.  It's only a rock.

In case you're wondering if these two constantly competing kids are actually playing together...
why YES.  They are.  Although it is an "I'll stay on my side and you stay on you're side" kind of deal.

In case you're wondering if this goofy kid is actually drinking the water from the toy boat, with all of it's leaves and grass and dirt...
Yep!  He is.

In case you're wondering if this other goofy kid is trying to climb up into the boat and into the water...
Probably so.  Wouldn't surprise me.

In case you're wondering if this kid is adorable.
Why YES.  Of course he is!

In case you're wondering if Evan is now drinking the water...
It appears as if he is.

In case you're wondering if that is a tire...
Yes it's a very small tractor tire that came from oompaloompa land.  Some poor oompaloompa probably has a disabled tractor now.

In case you're wondering what Evan might be thinking...
Yeah...so am I.

In case you're wondering if he is chugging some water...
I wouldn't call it chugging.  His ability to actually fill the bucket very full is limited and based on the amount of water down his front I'd say most of it went towards the cold shower he just took.

And finally...
In case you're wondering why one of my children has on a nice warm sweatshirt (albeit very wet) and one child has no shirt on during this wet spring-time-type play on this brisk yet toasty warm winter day...
I don't know...you'll have to ask him why he won't keep his clothes on.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

My name is Jenna and i came across your site, Ur kids are , handsome, cute and adoreble. They are precious and special gifts. I loved looking at the pics of the boys playing outside. Ryan is a courageous, strong and determined fighter, he is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspiration. He is a super hero, super trooper and a tough cookie. I love little kids. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays and other diagnosis. I love it when people sign my guestbook. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com