Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ryan-Isms



  • Mom, can you put Annie in a garage sale? (It used to be can you take her back to the store, but I told him we didn't get her at a store but rather a garage sale.)
  • Ohhh...poof! (Hahaha. This one makes me laugh. One day he just started saying this and at the most appropriate times...when something didn't go quite right or he didn't get the answer he was hoping for. I wondered where on earth he got this from...until...I watched the movie "Despicable Me". He's watched it only once but at the very end of the movie there are 2 separate occasions in which a character says "Oh Poop!" That's where he got it!)
  • My eyelips are gone! (Oh really?!)
  • We need to put that in a garage sale. (Referring to Evan's walker. He tripped over it so the most logical thing to do with something that gets in your way is to get rid of it.)
  • Oh No! Mom, you got birdseed in my eye. Now the birds might eat my eye. (I thought this was funny although considering the thought processes of a 4-year-old he was probably quite concerned about this.)
  • What Mom? I can't hear you. (This is code for: Mom...I'm...not...listening!)
  • Momma--Can you hold my thumb. I need to get my cars. (Each are prized possessions and since sucking the thumb was hindering his abilities to grab cars he needed someone to take care of one so he could retrieve the other. What's funny is that this request was made with the utmost of seriousness...again that 4-year-old thought processing)
  • I want to go naked. (Ummm...I don't think so. In the backyard maybe, but not to the store.)
  • I don't like puppy kisses anymore. (I didn't know you liked them to begin with.)

1 comment:

atz said...

Love this stuff. It's SOOOOOOOO
funny and cute!!! Thanks for posting them...it's almost like I'm right there. Wonderful.