Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5: Morning Sky


Day 5
Morning Sky

This wasn't taken today.  I missed the "morning sky" this morning, the sunrise this morning.  I was up.  I was just too lazy to get dressed and go outside in the cold, crisp air.  So I started browsing through pictures, looking for a past picture of the morning sky.  I came across this one.  It was taken in October of 2007 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas during a wonderful vacation we three enjoyed.

That same vacation is where this picture was also taken.  It's one that I love and adore.  I really like the picture too!
So today my gratefulness was expanded.  Yes, I enjoyed and contemplated the "morning sky" giving thanks for the newness of each day.  I love morning time.  It's my favorite time of the day.  Today, however, my thankfulness was moved beyond the morning and a little into the past.  Today I'm thankful for memories made, vacations, fun times with family, and "firsts" as this was Ryan's first vacation and first ice cream cone,

No comments: