Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sleep...zzzzzzzzzz

For some, yet to be discovered, reason Evan spent the better part of 2 hours last night screaming and crying.  I have no idea what happened or what was wrong.  He has always been a very good sleeper and since his beginnings of sleeping through the night at 11 or 12 months he has very rarely needed attention in the middle of the night.  Sickness has been the only midnight calling requiring my presence.

I am so very tired tonight.  My mind, body and everything else is sleepy.  Dragging.  That being said tonight's post will probably be lacking in a lot of things.  Creativity.  Logic.  Blah...blah...blah.


Here's my little climber. He loves to climb. So far he has been found on top of the piano, in the tree-house (house at the top of the swing set), in the dishwasher, at the top of the fence around our front porch, on our bed which is quite high, at the top of the slide at the park, and this gate, and probably a few other places we haven't even had our mini heart-stopping episodes over. I'm sure if we had a climb-worthy tree he'd be at the top of that too!

No comments: