Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day

Well today was my first day on the new job. It went great. Of course, since it's new to me, I made some mistakes, learned some good things, and will continue to learn everyday. I think it's going to work great for us. I still had plenty of time to play with Ryan. He did very well today. I only had *one* of those moments where I thought, "oh please, why now?" I happened to be on the phone with a customer when he decided to get stuck and scream in protest of his predicament. Oh well.

I don't have any new pictures to share with all of you today...my apologies. I'll do better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Judith and Jason said...

Just wanted to say hello, found your blog through another preemie site!
My Nina is I think 1 month younger than your son. She was born at 24 weeks as well! Check us out sometime!

Anonymous said...

God bless you Julie. It is always great to see the blessings of God especially when they are as precious as Ryan. I truly enjoy regularly watching the clip of Ryan and your dog with the paper, his laughter is great therapy, and it never gets old or loses its effectiveness. I pray your work continues to blend into your life and daily routine well. Bryan