Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Diapers In Tubs

This is somewhat old news, but I forgot to blog about it earlier.

The other night I gave Ryan a bath afterwhich I bundled him in a towel, dried him off, and diapered him. I hadn't put on his pajamas yet, but that was next in line. He had other ideas. Ryan...my sweet little angel...Momma's good little boy...took off running and plunged into the bathtub.




I took him out, dried him off, changed his diaper and before I knew it he took off running and yes...you guessed it...once *again* plunged into the bathtub.

Three diapers, a closed bathroom door, and a pair of clean pajamas and finally my sweet, innocent little boy was ready for bed. Man was I ready!

Never a dull moment...never a dull moment.

--------------------------------------------------------

Things are going well with the house.  Today I signed all of the loan paperwork and called the utility companies (some for the second time this week!).  The loan stuff is rolling and we should be locked in at a 5.62% interest which is great...our monthly payments (for the few months while we are waiting on the sale of this house) will be less than what we were initially quoted which is a blessing.  Tomorrow I have to call the utility companies (some for the 3rd time this week!) to see about getting all the utilities temporarily turned on by next Tuesday so we can have a thorough inspection done on the house. After I get those things lined out we should just be in a waiting game...nothing left to do, but wait until all the details of the loan and contract get worked out.  Our tentative closing date has been moved from Sept 19 to Sept 17, but there's a chance we might get to close a week or so earlier than that.  That would be really cool!  I'm just ready to be through with all this paperwork and political stuff and playing phone tag with various companies and get in there and do some work! Since I can't really do any work yet I've been scouting out for the best deals on some of the things I know we'll need like flooring.  Not that I'm looking forward to shelling out the $$, but I'm looking forward to the day when I can actually buy some of the things I've been finding good deals on.  It will come...it will come.

2 comments:

John and Kelly said...

I would really like to touch base with you by email. so many things kyle is going through that I would like to ask some questions about - ask you about ryan too. would you email me if you can - I bet you are busy! kellysherrill@ma.com. thanks! look forward to talking to you - and ryan is a doll - and that house will be fun!

Hilary said...

Such a turkey :)