Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Recommendation

If you need a recommendation for a good book, Ryan has one...

P.S.  This is an old picture...but...I bought a new camera (Kodak EasyShare) today.  I didn't realize how much I used my little bitty camera (Sony Cybershot), but I have been lost without it. I was used to having a camera with me everywhere I go, so I broke down and bought a new little bitty camera so I can always have one in hand...or in pocket...or purse.  The batteries are charging, and tomorrow I should have lots of new pictures to upload since we have a playdate scheduled with Connor and Macy.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I've heard that "The Shack" was an awesome book. I can't wait to find some free time so that I can read it. Maybe I'll just let Ryan tell me about it! lol!

Hilary said...

hehe!! I hear you on being lost without your camera..still didn't find it? :( Lanta has been obessed here lately with a bird(guide) book. Anytime she see one she goes to look up what kind it is sometimes it gets annoying but hey we know ALOT about the birds around here..kids!! Ryan is advanced :)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

My hubby and i have heard lots of stuff on the Shack, so he picked it up and read it.

We were skeptical at first and a highly respected Christian site we follow said it wasn't worth the read. But nevertheless, hubby read it and is STRONGLY recommending it to me.

I will get around to reading it. I hear it's thought provoking and attitude changing.
Have a good week!