Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Yesterday Ryan and Daddy had an Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard. I think they both enjoyed it.





Today two of my favorite people came to see me in the hospital. I really enjoyed spending a couple of hours with Wade and Ryan. Ryan and I watched cartoons on the computer and colored some online pages. It was fun. Overall, for being in the hospital, it was a good Easter for me.

Prior to my boys arriving I was able to spend a good deal of time in prayer and reflection. I hope that today, on this Resurrection Day...the day we remember how much God truly loves us...love us enough to send his son Jesus to rescue us, perfect us, renew us, save us...I hope you were able to spend some time in reflection and praise.

We're starting a brand new week. I have several things on my "to do" list. You're probably wondering how in the world I could have a "to do" list while on bedrest. I wonder that too, but I do. To do: call in Progesterone prescription, call Ryan's pediatrician and visit about a 3-year-old well-child check and discuss baby Evan too, call Dr. M's office (peri) to schedule an ultrasound/cervical check, and...oh...probably a couple other things I can't remember right now.

More later....

Much love,
Julie

1 comment:

Candice said...

Bless your heart! I have been a little out of the loop since I had Zoe, but just caught up on your blog. The hospital is hard, but you are in the right frame of mind - every day in the womb is that much better for the baby. How often are they checking your cervix? I know several people who've held on many weeks with a cerclage and short cervix so stay positive!