Monday, October 6, 2008

Maybe It's Time

First...I'd like to ask for prayer for Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth. Tricia is not feeling well and is having trouble breathing. Remember that she is only a few months out of a double lung transplant. She is also battling cancer. Please pray for healing of her lungs and body, that she will be able to breathe without effort, that her body would be completely healed of cancer. They are visiting several doctors over the next couple of days. They sure could use some good news.

This family is heavy on my heart tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

These pictures are pretty self-explanatory. Based on this new interest,
maybe it's time!

I recently heard about using Baby Signs as a method of early potty training, even as early as 12 months. Wow! Wouldn't that be cool? Yeah...I may have to check that out sometime....

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

How cool!
I wish Eli was interested!