Friday, October 10, 2008

What Was I Thinking

Can you guess what happened today by looking at this first picture...now, don't cheat, you can't scroll down and see more until you've guessed. :)


Well, you guessed it, Ryan got his first hair cut. What in the world was I thinking?

"Mom, Nana isn't very happy with you."
"Do you still think I'm cute...even without the curls."

I have to honestly say that, yes, I like the new look, but I sure do miss those cute little boy curls. I seriously doubt he gets another hair cut for quite some time.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ryan looks so grown up with his new haircut. He is cute with or without curls!

Jodi said...

He looks so handsome! What a doll.

LJR said...

I love it! He looks so grown up. I don't know what it is about a boys first haircut, but I swear they go from baby to big boy in just a few mins. Even without the baby curls Ryan is still the sweetest thing ever!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I LOVE IT!
He looks great!
What a little man you have there!

HANDSOME, handsome, handsome!!!!