Monday, February 16, 2009

Journal Entry

--------------------------------------------------
JOURNAL
--------------------------------------------------
Posted Feb 21, 2007 9:31am

Ryan had a good day yesterday. He was up and down on his O2 concentration needs throughout the day. He weighed 545 grams which is down from 561 yesterday. The doctors are keeping track of his weight and at this point seem unconcerned.

I actually got to hold my little baby boy yesterday. We did kangaroo care, which is skin-to-skin holding, for about an hour. It was the most precious time. I can't even begin to describe it. I will post a couple of pictures as soon as I can. (For some reason the website today is being a little difficult; I've tried uploading pictures 3 times now with no success).

Today is the day Ryan will have another scan of his brain. Our prayer is that he will once again have no bleeding. I'm not sure when they plan to place the PICC line in, but it could also be today.



No comments: