Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meatballs and More

Ryan has gained an affinity to "meatballs". He loves pasta and meatballs. It all started with a can of Ravioli's and Meatballs. He even pretends to cook meatballs by sticking cans of *The Chef* in the toaster oven. "I cookin' meatballs!"

Today Daddy cooked some spaghetti. Much to Ryan's disappointment the meatballs were nowhere in site...non-existent. Pasta just isn't right without meatballs!

(and as a side note...completely off topic...both my boys got a haircut yesterday!)

And...here's some proof I'm still pregnant...
35 weeks! 5 days left of bedrest!

We're getting so close. We just need to make it through this next week. Saturday I'm free! Oh. I'm so glad. I'm so ready. I'm a little nervous too. It almost seems foreign to think about one day taking all the extra precautions...meds, bedrest, etc...and waking up the next without any of those. These last few days I've been working on lists. (I'm a list maker.) Lists of things I'd like to get before baby arrives. Lists of things I'd like to do after I've completed my bedrest sentence. Lists of things to pack in our hospital bag. Lists of food and supplies. Lists. Lists. Lists. It's highly unlikely that all of the things will be marked off each list before our little Evan arrives, but for now it's something to do and think about. Next Saturday morning the first thing I intend to do is to pack our hospital bags. Sounds like a good idea don't you think?!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm so excited for you! I feel so blessed to see that Angie successfully made it through her pregnancy and now I will get to see you! Congrats!