Friday, May 16, 2008

And The Word of the Day Is...

I know there is a bit of noise in the background during some of this. I apologize. I was making dinner and picking the house up a little, completely unaware of the camera. I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into what I am blessed to hear and see a good part of each day.

God has truly blessed me. I just love being a mom! Ryan is such an amazing little boy. He brings a smile to my face each day. I love every sound he makes, every step he takes, every smile he shares, and definitely every giggle, too.

Update:

Ryan is doing great. He is feeling much better. He has a little bit of a cough from time to time that I believe is related to this recent virus. I finally got a call from the doctor's office..."no strep". The nurse said she should have called me yesterday, but that she had a meeting. I was a little irritated, but why let something I can't change get me all upset. Anyway...he's doing much better. Today he has been playing and running around the house like a crazy man!

No comments: