Thursday, May 15, 2008

Horton Takes a Nap

This picture was taken yesterday when Ryan really wasn't feeling well at all. He and Horton curled up for a mid-morning nap.

Ryan seems to be doing much better this afternoon. He hasn't had a fever for a few hours now, and his most recent dose of Tylenol was at 9 this morning. He has been sleeping A LOT! I'm hoping this is just his way of recovering from this virus. He woke up at 6 this morning and promptly went back to sleep in my arms. I laid him down on his blankie and he slept until 9. He woke up for a bottle and then slept until 11. He woke up and ate a little bit...squash, watermelon, chicken, milk. He played for a few minutes and we took a short walk to see Daddy. He went back to sleep at about 1:30 and he's been sleeping since then. It's now almost 3.

Here is a picture of our new friend...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I hope Ryan is feeling better. I've been thinking about you guys!