Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yeah...Yeah...We know...





We know that Ryan is already one. His birthday was actually in February, but since we were in the middle of flu and RSV season we had to postpone his birthday party. Interestingly enough we've decided to have his 1st birthday party when he should have been born...his due date (a year ago). We're excited about the party and we hope you will join us. We will be having hotdogs, potato salad, chips and more. Oh! and cake and ice cream of course! Please let me know if you can come. You can either call me, e-mail me, or leave a comment on this blog..................see comment area below \/

3 comments:

Jodi said...

If we lived in the same town as you, we would totally be there. I hope you guys have a great time!

missourimom said...

I just had to tell you, I have a Ryan Andrew too! He is also 1 year old! Your little man is very sweet, I love the swim pictures!

Leslie

My2BoysNMe said...

Colton and I would love to come! It's on our calendar already!