Friday, January 22, 2010

Appointment Update

Today was my doctor's appointment. Everything went well. The doctor was in surgery so I didn't get to visit with him, but I talked with the nurse for a while and she answered some of my questions. Today they took blood for testing for Down's Syndrome, thyroid levels, etc., etc., etc. The bedrest restrictions still remain the same...no changes there. So...I continue incubating this Lil' Bean, hoping and praying for another 21-22 weeks.

Bedrest is going well for me. I think it's harder on the rest of my family than it is for me. I just hope they will continue to be loving, helping and understanding. It will all be worth it...for everyone!...in the end.

My next appointment is with the perinatologist on Feb 9. I'm looking forward to it already!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yeah! So glad to hear everything is going so well. How is Ryan handling all the bedrest? How is grandma and daddy handling it??!!eniaalma

Hilary said...

So glad that everything is going good with the baby and you :) Grow baby grow :)