Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 1

I survived my first week of bedrest! Hooray! The week went well. Wade got a cold early in the week, so Ryan and I spent most of the week (days and nights) with Nana. Nana is so great. We're home now and it's the weekend. Weekends are usually the most difficult for me, but I don't really know why.

I've been feeling well...no cramping or other concerning issues. My spirits are still high and although I'm not looking forward to staying in bed for the next 22+ weeks my focus continues to remain on incubating this little boy inside me instead of inside the NICU. I've finished the first row of the blanket I'm knitting for Lil' Bean. I've even started a "name list" that contains 7 or so possibilities, but I'm not sharing what they are. :)

14 weeks 2 days pregnant!

I started a new carepage and you're more than welcome to share it with friends and family. The updates will be the same as what you read here. CarePage name: LilBean

1 comment:

Daysha said...

Ok I can't take being a stalker anymore and want to rejoice and continue to pray with you. I had the opportunity of meeting you last spring at the March for Babies kick off party, in Edmond, last year. We are new to March of Dimes, having a 20 month old 33 weeker. I came across your blog and saw you were expecting again and have been following you for a bit. But now I wanted to say hello and let you know you have another person to intercede with you. I am amazed by your constant faith in the Lord and am greatly encouraged by you. I'm praying lil bean keeps cooking.