Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awww...Finally

We finally had a day that was absolutely gorgeous. Ryan and I took advantage of it and spent a good amount of time outside. I sat in a chair most of the time, but when the opportunity arose I grabbed my camera and had some fun.

Since we haven't been to a professional photography studio since Ryan's 2nd birthday (and we probably won't unless we run across an exceptionally awesome deal) I was so delighted when Ryan plopped down on the ground in a perfect spot for some great pictures. The only thing that could have made it better is if my camera battery hadn't croaked.

Awww...what a cute 3-year-old little boy!

(Come on spring...we're ready!)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Awe...great picture of Ryan!!! I know I hear you on come on Spring ;)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

THAT is an amazingly awesome picture of him!
Sweet guy.