Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blessings Beyond Measure

Hooray for Coy! Please check out this blog: http://prayforcoy.blogspot.com. AnnMarie and Chris finally got to take their precious little miracle home. He was a 23weeker preemie, and has been in the hospital for 100-some-odd days (I don't know the exact number). I'm so happy for them. I hope someday their sweet miracle and ours can have a play date! Wouldn't that be fun?!

March for Babies update:
We've officially raised $120 so far. This is very exciting. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those who have donated! I feel so strongly about supporting the March of Dimes. The March for Babies walk is in May. We still have time to raise more, and you can still join our team. We'd love to have you. I read about other families having 40 or 50 team members. How exciting! I tend to be a bit reserved until I know more about something, so this year I will be happy with any size team and, for the most part, any amount of donations. I hope to learn a lot about the walk this year, so, watch out! Next year I'll probably have big, loft, huge, exciting goals and plans.

No comments: