Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They Call Me Peanut

Although the picture isn't the best this is one of Ryan's "Peanut" shirts. A friend of mine, Jennifer, from school got this shirt for him and mailed it to us shortly after Ryan came home from the hospital. It has been way to big for him to wear and it's still a bit big. I just had to put it on him today though.



Now to confess one of those "oops" moments...Jennifer if you are reading this I thank you tremendously for this gift. I have misplaced your address otherwise I would have sent a thank-you card long before now. I just love this shirt, and I've been waiting for him to be able to wear it. It's one of those items that will go in his memory box when he outgrows it.

BIG NEWS!!!
Ryan actually walked across the room last night. It was amazing. He walked from me to his toy piano that was sitting 8 or 10 feet away. We were amazed and very excited! He even did it more than once. Of course today he hasn't wanted to show off his new-found mode of transportation. I was hoping to get a video of it today to post, but Ryan didn't think he was quite ready for his walking debut.

And for a miscellaneous picture...

"Short Stuff"

No comments: