Sunday, June 1, 2008

Surprise!!!

Birthday parties are so exciting! Wouldn't you agree? I've been thinking about Ryan's birthday party for a while now, and today I actually started preparing for the big day. I made a batch of cupcakes. I was so excited to find that the batter actually made 24 cupcakes. It seems that most of the time I end up overfilling the liners and come up one or two short of what the box said the mix would make.

Don't they look so yummy. Oh...by the way...did you count them?

23 you say!!!

I don't have a wire rack for cooling my baked goods, so I have a creatively engineered cooling rack. Our bar stool/chair makes a great cooling rack. Unfortunately it is just the right height for my cute little thief...
Something new with Ryan...

He's started picking things up and carrying them around. He loves to pick up large bulky objects...objects that are almost as big as he is. He gets so excited and squeals in delight. I think he's proud that he's such a big, strong boy!

No comments: