Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week Recap, Continued (Finally!)

Tuesday I decided to have a little pampering. Sometimes us Mommies need a little extra pampering from time to time. I went and had my hair cut and styled. Here is a picture. Please don't laugh I'm not very photogenic which is why I am usually on the opposite side of the camera.
On Wednesday we had a great time doing something I haven't done since I was 12 or 13 years old. We went to the drive-in movies! We met up with a bunch of friends and ate dinner in Guthrie after which we went to the Beacon Drive-In. We got there early and the kids had a blast running around on the grassy patch in front of the screen. When it was time for the movie to start we sat around in lawn chairs and the big kids stretched out on blankets. Ryan sat on my lap. He was very excited about the movie for the first 5 minutes. He pointed and squealed. Eventually he and I had to retire to the car until he went to sleep. We saw Nim's Island. I recommend it. It's cute. We had a great time and we can't wait to do it again!
Thursday we spent the morning recouperating from our late night out. That afternoon we went grocery shopping. Not very exciting, huh?
For some reason the urge hit me to make some changes on Friday, so I decided to rearrange our master bedroom. My husband just loves when I do that. Poor guy! While I worked on the bedroom Ryan climbed all over his "baby" carseat. He played tough guy with it. Friday night I got together with a group of ladies. Ryan and Daddy played all evening while Mom was away. They had a good time together.

And that pretty much sums up our week.

No comments: