Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're Having a Blast!

To say that my child likes the water hose would be a great understatement. He LOVES the water hose. A couple of evening this week I've taken him outside while I water the garden. When I turn the water on he gets so excited. He can't wait for me to finish with the hose.



---------------------------------------------------------

Nothing is Safe--He Can Climb


We recieved a package today via UPS. It was coffee beans. Wade and I have a special tradition of drinking a cup or two of flavored decaf coffee. We've found it cheaper to buy in bulk. I brought the box in off the front porch, laying it by the front door. When I turned around this is what I saw.


---------------------------------------------------------

New Additions

Here are the new additions to the family. Nana and Papa brought Ryan 2 Goldfish and 2 Plecos (algae eaters, aka Tank Suckers). Unforunately we've already had one tragedy. The smallest Tank Sucker (that's my term by the way) wasn't able to make the transition. The other 3 are doing well. I'm amazed at how animals and even fish can have such unique personalities. Needless to say, it's been fun watching the fish. Ryan has been enjoying them too.


2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

i miss fish. when i lived at home, my dad had a neat fish tank and i enjoyed looking at them at night time.
They seem to be a pretty low maintenance pet.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

oh yeah, and the water hose in the face pictures are way too cute. i like that look he has on there.
what a silly boy! :D