Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog Award


Kim has graced me with a blog award. Here are the rules for the award:

1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.

2. Publish these rules.

3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.

4. Grant the prize to 6 people.

5. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.

6 Values That Are Important to Me:
1. Love
2. Honesty
3. Diligence (That ability to keep on keeping on)
4. Patience
5. Humor (everyone needs a good laugh now and then)
6. Faithfulness

6 Values That I Do Not Support
1. Deceiving
2. Judging (judging others negatively before you get to know them)
3. Dishonesty
4. Busy-ness (when people are too busy to stop and listen/play/enjoy/talk/etc)
5. Backstabbing
6. Lying

The people I chose to nominate are:
1.Kristi
2.AnnMarie
3.Emma's Mom

I know the instructions said 6, but this award has been going around for awhile, and I was given this award about a month ago and am just now getting around to responding to it. I have many more friends who I feel are deserving of recognition and honor and would be more than willing to pass this to them, so if you didn't get tagged with this please don't take offense but put your 6 values you like/dislike on your blog. I'd love to read about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much for the award. That is so cool and nice and fun!
I am not sure how to get that little picture on my blog and exactly what I am supposed to do? Can you give me some instruction.

By the way, I love the picture of Ryan with the letter from Santa. So cute and sweet. My girls love it too!
I am still praying for you about having more children. I am so excited to hear good news! Keep us posted.