Monday, December 29, 2008

Ooops...I forgot.

Life has been so crazy around here, but things are starting to settle down a little. Ryan is taking a nap right now. I think he's "recovering" from all of the excitement of the last week. He's cutting teeth again...the canines.

With all the recent activities I forgot to explain this gift....


It's a pulse-ox monitor.

It "spot checks" oxygen saturation and heart rate. It works on kids and adults. I know that probably only a mommy of a heart baby and a preemie would ever find this to be an exciting Christmas gift. I think it's awesome!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, I'd love to have something like that on hand to check Olivia. . .especially if she is sick or something. Are those very expensive?

My2BoysNMe said...

Was beginning to wonder about that....