Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Christmas Fun

We had a great time this weekend at the home of my brother and his wife. It was the first of our Christmas celebrations. We visited, played dirty santa, and watched all the kids laugh and play. I just love being with family!


Blogging may be limited this week. We have family arriving tomorrow afternoon, and then its just fun...fun...fun. You may not hear much from me for a few days unless, of course, something very extraordinarily exciting happens around here.

2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

You are MORE THAN welcome to steal what i put...cause i too, took it from someone.
I just love that it clarifies what so many have not quite grasped yet.

I don't like religion...it's all about relationship and that's HUGE once someone can "get it".
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Kim said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!