Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All Played Out

Since I will be starting work next week I'm trying to cram as many things into this week as I can before we're strapped to the house. Next week I'll have to start finding creative ways to allow my little guy some freedom from the house because he gets cabin fever at least as bad as I do. I sure am looking forward to fall when we can spend a good deal of time outdoors in the backyard. One of my goals for this fall is to get the backyard back to where it's a place I love to be.

Back to the point...Ryan had a play date with Connor and Macy today. He played hard. Finally by mid-afternoon all three kids went down for naps. Ryan was laying on the couch sleeping peackefully while Janelle and I visited. Unfortunately the phone rang which startled Ryan and then he heard Janelle and I visiting and laughing. He sat up straight, looked at us, smiled, and then promptly went back to sleep just like this... I would have to say he was all played out!

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Awwww, that picture is just precious!
Your couch looks comfy!!!
I think it's cute when the kiddos play so hard and are exhausted at the end of the day.
Enjoy your end of the week.