Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daddy's Helper...Mommy's Gardener

Ryan and I spent a little time outdoors, something of an oddity lately because of the hot weather. Yesterday it was 105! While I sat admiring his curiosity and talking on the phone he decided to go hunting for produce. This is what he found...

He picked two, perfectly hand-sized, green tomatoes. He carried them around the yard munching on their bitter tartness. He even shared them with the dog a couple of times. He refused to relinquish his new treasures and carried them inside. One-by-one we've found them in curiously odd places. Now they are our new front-yard decor.

Update...
Thank you for all your prayers. I finally made a decision, so here's what's new: I will be starting a new job on Monday. I will be working from home which is the greatest blessing (I get to work from home!) of this new job and also the biggest challenge (I have to stay home all the time!). I am very excited, and of course a little nervous.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

So happy for you. Good luck with your new job. I know it was quite stressful around here with Ryan's new job, but I think it was the right decision for him. Thinking of you!