Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Don't Ask

because I don't know. I have no idea how in the world he got in this predicament, but he managed it somehow. He's been getting in a lot of new "predicaments" lately. Earlier today I heard screaming coming from the bathroom. I couldn't help but laugh (a lot) when I found the problem. Ryan had stuck his two index fingers into two, separate, small holes in the laundry basket. He couldn't figure how to get them out!


Ryan is learning so much. I just love seeing him grow and mature, learning about everything. I just love how he studies things. I often find him squatting down to inspect something, and he doesn't just casually glance at stuff. He turns it this way and that, tastes it, feels it, wraps his fingers in it, on it, or around it, intently studying everything about it. You can just see the delight in his eyes with all that's new.

Ryan did something new today. It was very cute. I was sitting on the ground in the position that is most suitable for rolling balls back and forth between people. He came over to me and looked at how I was sitting and immediately sat down in the exact same position after which he looked up at me with a sweet little grin longing for my approval. It was great.

Well, it's getting late and I think I might go try to finish watching a movie that I've managed to start and stop 5 or 6 different times over the last couple days.
Good Night to All

No comments: