Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend Fun!

I have a lot of catching up to do. So here goes...
This weekend was AWESOME! We had a great time. Ryan's Gammaw and Pawpaw were here for the weekend. On Friday we also had more of the family over to the house. We cooked out...hot dogs, hot links, hamburgers, all the fixin's. It was a great "stuffing" time.

Ryan participated in his first baby pageant. It will probably also be his last for I am not one for pageants, but who knows...I could possibly be swayed to think otherwise. He didn't win, but it had to be rigged because he was the cutest baby on stage. It was decided by landslide vote taken in my home. All four of us agreed unanimously! The winners were all very cute babies, and many of the babies who were chosen as the cutest I'd have to agree (fully understanding that I still think my kid is the cutest). Several of our friends won!
We spent most of the day playing inside the house and around the yard. We went to the park a couple of times just to see what was going on. Friday evening we watched the fireworks in the park. Ryan thought they were great for the first 5 or 10 minutes, but the sleepies eventually got the best of him and he was more ready for his pillow than the next big bang.

This picture is for Ryan's Uncle David who is actively serving in the military overseas.
His shirt says: My uncle loves me enough to defend my whole country.
Hats off to you, my brother! I love you!

Saturday morning we got up and went to Edmond for a nice breakfast at the IHOP. I love breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day. Ryan likes breakfast too. In fact, he ate most of mine. Actually I had plenty, but he did eat one of my pancakes. After our delicious breakfast we cruised over to the pet store and got a couple of things. After that we went to the Harley Store.

"Look, mom I want this one!"

Since mom said, "no" he had to resort to the next best thing....

Check out his new outfit. He's all ready to go for a ride on his Harley.

"Cool Dude!"



2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Sounds like a busy weekend, but tons of fun, nonetheless.
I do like the new outfit he's sporting.

My2BoysNMe said...

LOVE his little t-shirt - and we thank his uncle too! Sincerely.