Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Fever

I found this baby at Wal-Mart. Since it's about the size of a real newborn (albeit a small newborn) I decided to get it for use in demonstrations about the size of full-term newborns vs. the size of preemies. When I brought it inside and unwrapped it I gave it to Ryan. He LOVED the baby. He loves babies...all babies. He placed her on the floor and gently stroked her face, her arms, her nose, her ears, etc. It was so sweet. It just added to my own baby fever that much more, but I'll save the details of that for another day.
"Look, Mom...she has a nose!"

2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

What a precious little guy!
He looks like he's fascinated with the doll. That's sweet!

Oh and congrats on raising so much money! We are lucky if we get a total of 100 bucks each year. It seems no one around here likes to donate money. I guess i don't try hard enough either!
My mom's company does a HUGE fundraising thing and we always sign up through them. It's nice to know that most everyone in her company participates...we have our walk and then afterwards, they throw a huge BBQ at the closest park.
It's fun!

Kim said...

Awwww...that is so cute! Ryan would make such a good big brother. I wish you the best on that journey.