Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mommy's Tired

Earlier today I thought of quite a lot to talk about on the blog tonight, however it has since vacated my mind. I'm finding myself feeling a bit overwhelmed with life lately.

Ryan is the sweetest little boy I have ever known. He is also a 2-year-old little boy. Some days he is just as sweet as sweet can be and other days he is, as my friend Misty says, a "toddler monster".

Work has been relatively slow lately although this week has been crazy and hectic and I can't tell you how many people have more or less cursed me because I couldn't give them exactly what they wanted in the exact time frame to meet their needs, exactly.

Working with the March of Dimes has been great. It has also been exhausting when put on top of working full-time and being a full-time stay-at-home-mommy. Now don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every minute of this. Working with the March of Dimes has been one of the biggest honors. I guess I'm just a little tired tonight. Speaking of MOD.... So far we've raised nearly $2200 for the March of Dimes. That's a big Hooray! We're working on t-shirts. The design should be finished tomorrow or Friday, and we're hoping to take orders for shirts for at least a week.

I'm tired.

I have had so much more to talk about.

I'm tired.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: