Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update Lost

Okay this a just a short rant...

Throughout the day (over the last several days) I've considered what I want to talk about on the blog when I actually get a chance to write. However...when I actually get an extended amount of time worthy of delving into a composition my brain decides to take a hike. Ummm...excuse me brain...I didn't tell you it was okay to take the evening off. For some reason I've been super sleepy starting at about 8:00 p.m., and when I get sleepy I can't think worth a hoot. So...Ryan goes to bed...and I pretty much do too. Just know that, yes, someday (hopefully soon) my brain will stay awake long enough for me to write a well-written pile of prose or at least a heap of ordinary expressions of what's actually been on my mind.

Until then...

Ryan is sick AGAIN! We went to church on Sunday. He stayed in the nursery. Snotty kids were present. Why I didn't leave I don't know. End of story.

No comments: