Monday, January 12, 2009

Am I Dreaming?



------------------------------------------------------
OTHER THOUGHTS
The Puzzles: Answers to questions
I "glued" the puzzles together using ModPodge. The "Spring" picture is glued to cardboard. The "Angel" picture is glued directly to a mirror. The "Winter" picture is glued together but I decided not to glue it to anything. The ModPodge made it sturdy enough I will frame it as is. All of the puzzles are 1000 piece puzzles. I bought some matting material to put around the perimeter of the "Spring" picture before I framed it.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. --1 John 4:4

2 comments:

mimi and Grampy said...

Julie I would like to reserve him on Friday afternoons unless he is already booked up! Mimi

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That is great!
Mine is afraid of the real vaccume. He plays with sister's pretend one, but whenever i break out the real one, he runs away.

I like that you are training him at an early age! ;0)