Thursday, January 8, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

There is never a dull moment around here. I ran Ryan's bath water this evening per routine and began getting things ready for his bath as Ryan ran around the house playing. I got a little distracted in the kitchen with all the dirty dishes, and as I was putting the dishes in the sink I heard a most unusual sound come from the other room. I scurried down the hall and found this...

I guess Ryan was a little more ready for his bath than I realized. Somehow he managed to climb into the bathtub. He forgot one important step in our bathtime routine though...you know...that step involving removing the clothes. Needless to say, I had a really good laugh tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha so cute and funny!
I like your popcorn popper too! We got one for a wedding present but we wore the thing plumb out! Will have to get another one of these days. It's much better than microwave!

Kim said...

He looks innocent to me!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Oh goodness!

I remember one time when we were in a hotel and i was running the bath water, when i heard a terrible sound coming from the bathroom...
it was Caitlyn, she had fallen head first into the tub and was struggling to get out.
Her little feet were frantically kicking to no avail, and the only thing keeping her from drowing were her hands outstretched in front of her face.

Scary to say the least!

At least your little guy knows to get in and sit down, clothes on or not!