Sunday, January 11, 2009

Puzzles

Puzzles for me mean new decor. Am I cheap or what? Seriously, though, our main decor in our living room is made up of puzzles. I decided that it was time to change the scene of the picture over our couch. I decided our current picture is very suitable for spring time, but I figured we need a picture that is more suited for winter time.
Here is the new picture. Wade and I started on this puzzle last Saturday and finished it this past Friday. I think it will look very nice.
Here is the picture hanging on our "Brandy Memorial Wall".

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a good idea! Is it ok if I use your idea??? :)
How do you hang them up? Do you matt them or anything?
They are very pretty. How many pieces was that?
A lot of questions isn't it?
We tried to do a thousand piece but just weren't successful. I think it's because the only place we could leave it out was the coffee table, then the cats and everyone else kept knocking the pieces off. Anyway, I thought we might try a 500 piece...