Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Last One

We had our final Christmas celebration/get-together on New Years Day. You know...I can't think of a better way to spend the first day of a new year than with family. It's just fantastic. Here are some pictures.
Part of "The Crew"
"I love my Mimi"

For some reason Ryan loves vacuum cleaners. Now he has one of his own. He vacuumed all of Aunt Jen's house. He came home and vacuumed our entire house. Now he can help Mommy on Monday (our cleaning day).
"Now look, son, you're not allowed to become a couch potato"

Ryan likes his new chair.


Today has been a very lazy day around here. I woke up sneezing and haven't quit all day. Quite honestly I feel down right awful tonight. I really think it's just allergies, so I took a couple of Benadryl. That being the case I expect to be completely knocked-out in about 20 or 30 minutes. I hope tomorrow I feel much better, so I can be a better wife and mom.

3 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

that little chair is way too cute!
How perfect is that?!!!

Looks like little man was spoiled! How awesome your Christmas sounds....
I am glad you and your family enjoyed it!

Have a great week!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Just wanted to let you know that i gave you an award on my site.
Stop on over and check it out!

Kristi said...

I love all your family Christmas pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Ryan is so cute in his chair. I always wanted one of those for my kids.
I hope you are feeling better soon. I started having those same symptoms Sat. morning. I am already quite a bit better so hopefully you will get better quick too!