Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Stuff...


For those of you that may not know...I have played the piano since I was 7. I love playing the piano. As a kid I often used the piano as a way of escape. I would enter into a new world with each musical piece. Unfortunately I haven't played it for quite some time. I just can't seem to make the time to play it much. Yesterday I decided to get the books out, dust off the keys and play a little for Ryan. He was very interested, and he decided to try his hand at a few notes.
"Upside-down Orneriness"



"Telling Grampie All About It"




Ryan has learned how to climb. He can't quite get up on the couch by himself, but if ever he has something to stand on he can get his little leg up there and up he goes. Today he climbed up using his mommy as a step (yes I actually helped). He was quite proud of himself and was very excited about all the new-found treasures. I guess it's time for me to clean up a little and put away some of my treasures before they become soggy treasures.


"My First Ear of Corn"



"Clean Cutie"

No comments: