Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Last One

Well, Ryan had his last Synigis shot for the this RSV season. The doctor doesn't want to see him again until September, right before the start of the next RSV season. I don't know if this means he will be eligible to recieve the shots again come next season or not. I hope so, but only if insurance will pay. Did you know that each Synigis shot Ryan has recieved costs $3100.00 dollars each?! That's a lot of money, but worth every penny if he remains well and out of the hospital. I'm just so incredibly thankful for insurance. We have 2 insurances...BCBS and SoonerCare.

Ryan is doing great! He has been one little gabber-box today. He has started, for no apparent reason at all, to laugh at everything. It's great. While we were driving down the road this morning he was laughing most of the way. I just love this little boy. Right now he is trying to climb my lamp so I had better go rescue it.

By the way...he weighed 16 pounds 11 ounces today.

Please continue to pray for Tricia and her family: http://cfhusband.blogspot.com

No comments: